We think Glamping is the ultimate family holiday, all ages are welcome and if you are coming to stay with us we have put together these family fun ideas to help keep all ages entertained in the fresh Yorkshire air!
- Create a nature scavenger hunt by making a list of items for your child to find, such as a leaf, a flower, a rock, or a feather.
- Encourage your child to touch, smell, and observe the different plants and flowers around us, they could even make paintbrushes out of the materials they find if you are feeling adventurous (and have brought spare clothes!)
- Set up an obstacle course, including challenges like hopping, crawling, or jumping over different obstacles.
- Go on a Bug Hunt, provide a magnifying glass, and let them observe insects up close while learning about different bugs and their characteristics.
- Set up an Outdoor Picnic, and enjoy a meal or snack together in the garden, surrounded by nature.
We hope this list helps you to enjoy some quality time together and have fun exploring the outdoors!