Glamping is a great way to experience the great outdoors without sacrificing comfort and style. To help you plan your getaway we have put together a list of things to bring to make your Glamping Experience memorable.
We provide all of the bedding you will need for your stay as well as all of your pots, pans, and crockery so you don’t need to worry about that, but we do recommend you bring:
- Comfortable shoes so you can explore our gorgeous local surroundings
- A lightweight rain jacket, we can get a few showers here in Yorkshire!
- On the other end of the spectrum don’t forget your sun cream too!
- A good book to snuggle down with, we have a small library of books and games for you to borrow on-site in case you forget.
- Insect repellent in case you are off for a wander in the long grass
- Food and drink, the pods have a kitchen, but you can also hire a Gas BBQ if you fancy it, so do a loose meal plan and include plenty of snacks for a midnight feast!
- Finally, don’t forget your swimsuit for the hot tub!
By packing a few home comforts you will be well prepared for an enjoyable Glamping holiday! And if you want to check out all of the items that come with the pods you can find that out on our website: https://www.wensleydaleglamping.co.uk/Our-Pods