Here at Wensleydale Glamping, we’ve been working hard to create the safest possible environment we can, ready to welcome you back to stay with us. We know things are going to be different for all of us for some time, but we are committed to adapt our business to make sure we can offer you a safe Wensleydale Glamping Pod adventure – we’re so excited to be able to open our doors to you once again!
Wensleydale Glamping Covid-19 secure Principles:
- Protection for cleaners: Appropriate PPE equipment and training for cleaning staff to enable them to work safely and to appropriate guidelines.
- Deep cleaned and sanitised: All ours pods will be deep cleaned and disinfected using anti-viral disinfectant for high touch areas and fogging using a certified product (Formula 429) which kills 99.99% included SARS-Cov-2 which causes the illness Covid-19.
- Increased cleaning time: Allowing extra time for additional cleaning during changeover.
- Removal of non-essential items
- Social distancing: Guests will be required to maintain social distancing from those who are not within their pod booking. To aid social distancing, our only communal area (the welcome pod) will be closed.
- Flexible booking with confidence: we are waiving our normal cancellation terms and offering increased flexibility should your holiday be unable to proceed as a result of Covid-19 by offering the following options:
- Full refund
- Transfer to a later date
- An e-voucher for you to rebook your holiday online.
- Self-check ins
If you feel unsure about your visit, or have any questions regarding a stay with us, then Mark is here and happy to help. Please feel free to get in touch, simply email email@example.com or call 07799416162.