The situation regarding Covid-19 is changing daily, and we recognise that the situation is extremely concerning. We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the developing situation, and all policies will be reviewed regularly. We will be using our blog page to keep you updated as necessary.
For now, and unless otherwise advised, Wensleydale Glamping will remain open and we are carrying on with business whilst making all necessary adjustments to prioritise both guests and staff safety and wellbeing.
In order to keep staff and guests safe we are operating a ‘self-check in’ service to reduce non-essential contact. Our only communal area, the ‘Welcome Pod’, containing DVDs, games and leaflets will be closed until further notice in order to avoid the spreading of germs and virus transmission. We advise guests to bring their own resources to use and enjoy during their stay with us. We also advise guests to avoid socialising with other groups and continue to follow the government’s advice on reducing social interactions.
When it comes to cleaning our pods, we are always thorough in our efforts, as guests who have stayed with us will be aware. We would like to reassure you that this is continuing, alongside additional daily cleaning of ‘high touch point areas’. We are doing as much as we can to protect our guests and keep them safe during their stay at Wensleydale Glamping.
For now, please note the following:
- If you or a member of your party have any symptoms of Coronavirus (see NHS website), have been in contact with someone who has, or are in a high-risk group, please email us and we will happily rearrange and move your holiday to an alternative date*.
- You cannot self-isolate at Wensleydale Glamping. Please consider the safety of other guests, our staff and our local community.
- If you develop symptoms while staying at Wensleydale Glamping, please pack up and return home. You can notify us on 07799416162.
Guest Co-operation when at Wensleydale Glamping:
- Wash hands regularly. Wash hands for at least 20 seconds following the WHO guidelines and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser before entering the site.
- Maintain good hygiene practices such as using tissues when coughing or sneezing and disposing of the tissues correctly.
- Maintain a sensible distance from other pod guests.
We are still in our first year of operation and we really do appreciate your understanding and support at this extremely worrying time for the Dales tourist industry. We are continually working out ways to continue trading, stay sustainable as this is part of a farm diversification, and survive the situation, all while keeping our guests and ourselves safe.
If you have any questions, please email us or contact Mark on 07799416162
* If you are unable to travel due to suspected Coronavirus or are in a high-risk group, you will be able to reschedule move your booking to another time. We are offering voucher codes valid for 12 months.